Sound of the Chakras for Evolutionary Healing
Weekly Zoom Sessions | Monday Morning Meditations 9am-10am
Sounds of the Chakras is a deep sound healing practice. We are a heart centered meditation community utilizing ancient esoteric Tantric practices for connecting with higher consciousness, accessing wisdom and healing through Sanskrit sounds of the chakras. This is an ongoing weekly class for all levels.
Donation Based Offering: $20 per month
Include your email address with your donation. Once it is received I will email you a confirmation and link to our Zoom sessions plus an invitation to join our private Bijaksar FB page. Any questions, please contact me at LindaGoMusic@gmail.com in a separate email.
Your donation is much appreciated and includes:
- One hour Live Zoom Weekly Meditation Session in Community
- Bijaksara FB private page link where we have the opportunity to share our personal and practical insights, intuitions and beyond the beyond downloads from our chanting meditation practices together. Here you will be able to review many of the discoveries I have personally made from the ancient sri vidya of the Tantras concerning the chakras and Sanskrit: their esoteric meditation practices, experiences and downloaded recommendations to us! regarding how to use sound and Sanskrit for healing and deepening our connection to Be-ing.
- Links to recordings of our Zoom sessions
- PDF of my 6 Mystical Circles Booklet
- Linda Go music audio files of chakra and bijaksaras sounds [or upon request if you haven’t received them yet] to practice on your own and improve your pronunciation.
Personal & Group Classes & Trainings
Sanskrit 101 is an introduction to the Devanagari and Sanskrit known as the “Mother of all Languages”. You will learn proper pronunciation and how to write Sanskrit alphabet, experience the sacred science through Sanskrit’s encoded seed sounds in words and
chants. Perfect for beginners as this is a live class with individual guidance provided.
Let Go Yoga Trauma and Grief Release
Let Go Yoga Trauma Release Method was developed by yoga instructor Linda Go. This trauma and grief somatic release yogic practice can be used effectively by everyone with simple yoga poses. In a Let Go release session, you will learn how to move, breathe and sound out trapped tensions and stress that are trapped in the body. Held emotions, memories and traumatic experiences weigh down and constrict our mind and body with negative consequences in our life.
Let Go Yoga Certification is offered as a 15 hour Continuing Education accredited module for registered Yoga Alliance yoga instructors, yoga practitioners, psychologists, therapists, as well as in Linda’s Sacred Passages Death Doula Certification training program.
All classes and trainings by appointment only. Please call Linda at 828-776-3786 to register.
Linda Go Yoga
Online & Live In-Person Classes